4.12.11

❤ from Online Shopping!

 you know, sometimes you'll get so tired after work that all you want is to get home for some rest.
but once you settle down after dinner at home, you just feel like doing 'something else' before
you end the day and wake up to another working day. and here's what i do: 'Online Shopping'!
and the picture above is one of my favourite buys! its a delicate sweet-looking passport holder
which makes me happy just by looking at it! simply cant wait to use it when i next check in for holiday trips!

 spotted MAK MAKS on GMarket and i must say their stuff are really cheap yet nice!
I ordered its navy blue dotted chiffon blouse and because the material is so comfortable,
I actually placed another order for the same blouse in both pink and white!
Which means now i get to own all 3 colors of this piece. Oh well, its only $10.90 each!
got this Dorothy blouse in hotpink which I can wear for work as well as for causal occasions.

and here's another from MAK MAKS as well, quality material ribbon pants which fits me nicely! ^^*
This comes in cocoa, pink and navy color and I got the navy one.
It looks exactly like what the picture shows & I like it a lot!
 
and this is gonna be my new Colorblock Iphone Case from ASOS
an ASOS Heart Purse to hold my coin & moolahs

ASOS Metallic Silver Woven Shirt

and lastly...
MM nop, this isn't one of my buys, but but it's definitely My Dream Bag for now!
from Prada with ❤