16.8.11

work finally ^^*

time flies~ its been 1.5mth since i last blogged ;/
and and and, im into the 4th week of my 1st job already!
(which also means im smelling my 1st pay coming in!)

working isnt easy and neither was studying.
but i am slowly trying to adjust to my working life.

those past few years of mugging that used to get me
collapsing on my bed whenever i have the time to pig in;
have now transformed into my habit of
collapsing on my bed straight after work.
lifestyle changed, but the pig in me still strives hard huh.

of cos, i do not have the time to do the many things that
i want to do now. but as i get used to being tied down by my work,
im glad that ive learnt to appreciate the time
i get to spend with my family & close friends
who still make the effort to keep in contact ❤ (: