7.6.11

hello hello.

im back from my 14days of grad trip at awesome aussie!
and have i mentioned that i passed my quantum module?
YES I PASSED! AND I GOT A BIG FAT B
WHILE I THOUGHT I MIGHT JUST GET ANOTHER F!
lalalalala happy me! commencement will be on the 8july 10am.
dear friends, please make urself free at this timing and
come down to take graduation pics with me okays!

its really a big load off my heart now that im done and over with my studies.
gonna start my ordeal of job hunting now where i still dono what i want to work as.
what can a Bsc be if i don wanna become a boring chemist?

on a sidenote, i have 1500pics to sort out now!
cos we freaking travelled and covered the whole of south australia from
brisbane to goldcoast, sydney, adelaide, great ocean road & down to melbourne.
great trip overall and wonderful memories. hee i shall stop here before
i start to get nostalgic missing mary our farm pig,
camelia our farm camel and all the fluffy sheeps at adelaide!