18.5.11

food for thought.

was talking to a few friends yesterday and, while the guys were debating over
some political stuff and its impact on our lives, szekai mentioned something and
that struck me as a reminder that i failed to make myself realise everyday.
he asked us: "感觉生活现在吗?"
and he feels that his simple life now is great. and he takes anything good that
that happens to him as a bonus on top of the fact that he's able to be alive.

this got me thinking once im alone on my way home.
ya, i feel, that, my life now is really really good.
i have so many things now.
friends, family and a stable roof above my head.
i should be a happy contented girl!
so YES. i should be glad with whatever i have now!
and appreciate the life that i have, now!
and its time i stop going blindly after things that i want but don't already have.
cos afterall, i may not need them at all.
im alright just being this self-sufficient me, the mighty happy ME!