14.3.11


my bro's gf came over today and they were on the bed
reading notes/ watching movie i don't know
but they're on the bed in my bro's room right?
its only the second time uve seen her after cny
and youre acting all so nice to her,
asking her if she wants a drink? and 'make yourself comfortable alright?'
woah how kind. and what was your attitude towards my first/ex-bf again?
you didnt even look him in the eye when he greeted you with a 'hello uncle'
you didnt like it when he send me home late and its only like 10pm?
you didnt like it either even when he's just sitting in my room using my labtop.
so, he just cant step into my room right?

and i wont ever forget the night that you screamed so loudly at me for bringing him home.
he got chased home. while i had to put up with more of your ridiculous scoldings.
why? it was terrible. you wanted to communicate. but you didnt want to listen.
you only want people to hear what you have to say.
you only want people to do as you say. but how can you be so selfish?
whats wrong with him/us that gives you the right to look down on us?
i was so afraid he was standing outside the door listening to what you were screaming at me.
what should i do if he knows you dont like him?
even mummy thinks youre being ridiculous and stood by my side and spoke up for me.
and this was what my mum said: 'youre just plain bias. what rights do you have to scold people like that? he has parents too. how do you think his parents would feel if they knew youre treating their son with such attitude? how would you feel if our son is the one getting scolded when he goes to his gf's place? heartbroken, not?'
thanks to you. i lost the boy i love. and this is enough to make me cry every night.

no wonder non of us can get along with you. and what ive saw today just goes to add on to the unfair treatment i constantly receive from you. ive been trying to be nice to you because you are my dad. but i don't think i can do it anymore.
because it doesnt come straight from my heart. the heart thats been broken indirectly by you.