21.2.11


[something interesting that happened today]

i boarded this train alone from amk and theres this taller guy just next to me where he goes:
"hey, hi! can i ask you something?"
me: 'uh-huh?'
him: "are you a model?"
me: "nop im not"
him: "oh ive always thought ure a model"
me: "ha *smiles*, uh always?"
him: "you know, you look very familiar. i always see you in NUS science, are you from NUS?"
me: "ya, science" *smile* (while thinking to myself wow this is creepy)
him: "ha because youre tall you see. and ive always wondered how itll feel if youre standing next to me. *beams at our reflections on the train doors* ah there youre at my eyebrow level."
me: *super awkward smile*
him: "are you serious when you say youre not a model?"

and then blah blah blah we went on talking till ive finally reached my stop to alight.
oh wow hes a stats graduate for like 1 and a half years already but he still remembers my face?
guess my heights really something that makes me outstanding. roarrrs!