29.1.11


my january of new beginnings


started school and its into the end of week3 already.
homework lai liao- yawns!

gave tuition for the first time.
i like how my 2 little tuition kids call me jiejie (:
theyre pretty cute kids though shawn likes to tell me
about his day at school during lesson time HA!
not good to digress too much uhh, but typing these just
reminded me that my first tuition fee collection is tmr! yippie!

set up my very first stall at WTFlea market last sunday with siying.
sold some, earned some, learnt some.
happy because ive never been to a flea market before,
much less as a vendor. i kinda like selling clothes
and wish i could have my own boutique one day.
you know, selling those girly stuff i like.

wore my clogs out!
its been super long since ive wore super high heels out.
me likey the feeling of wearing heels!
best of it was that there was this water puddle
in our way and i was saying to eunice:
'hmm we'll walk the muddy side of the pavement?'
then to think again, lets just try to walk over it/
and our feets didnt get wet at all. the magic of wearing heels! :D
and there we stood laughing out loud after
weve crossed that puddle like its not much of a big deal at all!

got my p/t job at this childcare centre 
that im starting work right after cny.
waa happy me cause the pay's good and i love kids!

gonna go register an account to get
my driving license too- first up, BTT!

the thing about new beginnings is that you never know what lies ahead.
but you just have to try.
and theres this feeling of anticipation that keeps me excited yet scared of the change!
but if im changing for the better, why not :p
giving tuition/ working at a childcare centre/ setting up flea stalls/
taking driving lessons/ wearing the things i like
im gladly welcoming you all into my life as i finish up degree to graduate (;
this is no time for me to be lazy anymore- im snapping out of it